Portable WiFi Providers listed on Rent-WiFi.com
Want to use email or skype videocalls, download large files, browse the Internet and virtually work from anywhere? Would you like to do that without paying the expensive data roaming services your operator charges?
You’re in the right place! Please check our global directory of portable wifi providers for the country you’re travelling to and rent a portable WiFi device to suit your needs. We do our best to get the most complete and accurate view of the market.
- Africa & Middle East (11)
- America (27)
- Asia & Australia (59)
- Europe (88)
Wifivox is the top Mobile WiFi Hotspot Rental Service in Spain. We offer high speed and UNLIMITED Internet access everywhere you go in Spain.
Thanks to the Wifivox devices you will:
1) Avoid roaming fees: Avoid any unpleasant surprises when you get back from your trip. Keep connected for only 6,99 €/day no matter how much data you use!
2) Connect anywhere you go: You can freely move around the city or the country while using the Wifivox. It will give you Internet access anywhere you go.
3) Share your wifi (connect up to 10 devices): Wifivox creates a WiFi hotspot around you. If your friends and family are around you, they will be able to use the Wifivox as well. Share securely with up to 10 people at once
4) Enjoy 3.5 G UNLIMITED Internet access: Surf the web anytime with no limits. Forget about additional charges.
We also offer a wide option of delivery options. You can get your device at your hotel, apartment, private house and around 1.100 pick-up points in Spain. You won’t need to wait the courier inside your apartment, just go to the beach, relax and pick-up at any pick-up point at your convenience.
You can also pick-up at our store in the center of Barcelona (c/ Agullers 18, just near Santa María del Mar) and meet the team!
Unlike all the other MIFI devices, our Wifivox device has a long-lasting battery that will work up to 10 hours. No more dead batteries! Go out and enjoy the city all day long without worrying about charging the unit!
At Wifivox our main goal is to provide an excellent customer support. We will be very happy to help you and solve all your questions. That is why we think that Wifivox is your first choice for a mobile WiFi hotspot rental service in Spain.
Iceland Portable WiFi Hotspot Rental Service from Trawire
Rent a Portable WiFi or iPad and use it anywhere you go in Iceland. Be “always-on” via 3G/4G with fixed price & unlimited data usage. As easy as it gets!
Trawire is a provider of innovative technology products and services for showrooms, larger venues, hotels, airlines and ferries/yachts/cruisers. In general Trawire offer customized products for the travel industry.
We offer products and services which provides our clients with the competitive edge required to remain profitable in what is an increasingly competitive market.
Available in Iceland we offer rental of fully connected 3G devices to travellers. Traveling with mobile electronics that require a data plan, like a smartphone or an iPad when it’s not connected to the Internet, is a pain. No more frustration of roaming charges.
Trawire gives back!
We are always looking for creative ways to help our community and looking for new ideas in efforts of making life just a little more fun for children with Autism. Doing so can be achieved when you use the Trawire service.
Trawire is supporting photographers who are taking their first step into the magical world of photography. We promote photographers by publishing (in their name) beautiful images on the Trawire website and in our marketing material and social activities.
For more information, click here iceland.trawire.com/we-give-back.
Device Rentals, Content streaming, 3G, Mobile Devices, MiFi, iPad, Travel, Kiosk, In-Flight Entertainment, In-Flight Rental Systems, In-Flight Carts
Rent ‘n Connect Pocket WiFi Turkey Rental Plan
Rent ‘n Connect eliminates expensive roaming costs, surprise bills and security concerns of public Wi-Fi’s for its customers with its fixed price plans and mobile devices.
Rent ’n Connect is :
• Practical : Portable and wireless devices provide you access to 3G internet anytime you need and anywhere you need.
• Sharing : Connect up to 10 devices simultaneously and enjoy mobile 3G connection with your family or friends.
• Flexible : No additional charges, only fixed prices for the devices and plans that suits you.
• Your travel companion : When abroad, our 3G hotspot tablet devices gives you access to up to date information, maps and contents just like your own personal tour guide.
Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot:
Portable Modem / Router: Connects to internet and broadcasts over Wi-Fi, pocket size, easy to carry around (<=30 gram)
3G Internet: Internet usage anytime and anywhere with 3G coverage.
Wi-Fi Connection: Enables internet access up 10 devices/users simultaneously via Wi-Fi connection, ideal for groups of people.
Practical: No cables or software installation to connect
Battery: Max 4 hours working time, 200 hours with Wifi on and 23 hours with Wifi off standby time.
Mobile Hotspot with Guide:
3G internet: 3G Internet usage anytime, unlimited Wifi access.
7 inch display: A handy device, easy enough to carry around during travel with a viewing size large enough for any type of entertainment.
Apps : Local guides, maps and essential apps.
Content : Customazible content, background and apps
Wifi Hotspot: Hotspot feature that allows up to 8 users connect to 3G internet simultaneously.
Operation System : Android
Please contact us for the optimum pocket wifi rental Turkey!
MiFi Rental Japan Plan from Blank WiFi
Blank-WiFi offers pocket WiFi hotspot rental services and smartphones ( iPhones and Android devices ) at the cheapest rates in Japan. There are currently 3 plans that travellers can choose from to suit their needs:
- Max. 75 Mbps LTE – from 356 Japanese Yen per day
- Max. 21 Mbps 3G – from 297 Japanese Yen per day
- Max. 7.2 Mbps 3G – from 294 Japanese Yen per day
Save with promotional code!
A special discount promotional code will be provided after the return cofirmation of your WiFi devices. This code can be used if you plan to rent a pocket WiFi in Japan several times later on, so you will save a lot of money.
For all rental plans, shipping and extra battery are free, there are no hidden costs and the service supports VoIP and email facilities. When you rent a portable Wifi you usually have to pay for shipping and mobile battery in addition to the rental fee. Some rental companies only show the rental fee, but prices at Blank WiFi include all costs.
Pick-up and return
- The Blank WiFi hotspots can be picked-up from any hotel, as well as and several airports in Japan, as following:
- Narita Terminals 1 and 2 from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- Kansai ( KIX ) from 9 AM to 5 PM
- New Chitose ( Hokkaido ) from 9 AM to 5 PM
- To ensure that the rental booking will be ok, the order should be placed with 3 days in advance of the flight to Japan ( the start date of the rental period )
- Return the device by post. Remember to put the device, the adaptor and the extra battery in the package provided. Also, you can contact the company for guidance.
- If the device is stolen or lost, a substitute device will be provided. For pocket wifi devices, the penalty fee is 25.000 Japanese Yen. The company’s representatives will evaluate the device to establish if the penalty fee must be applied.
Pricing and payment
- Payment can be made by Paypal or by credit card
- Full refund is available if the WiFi device has not yet been delivered. In other case, the shipping fee of 1060 Japanese Yen will be charged.
- There is no deposit required. Also, no insurance fees or any other hidden taxes. Extra battery and pick-up and return costs are included in the rental fee.
Rentafi Pocket WiFi Rental Singapore Plan by Rent-WiFi.com
4G WiFi Service
Rentafi is Singapore’s first 4G WiFi rental provider. Rentafi’s 4G devices are 10X faster than the 3G, therefore you can stream a Youtube video instantly. Your device will be delivered to your hotel so that you can collect it instantly when you check in. Delivery fee of 10 euro wil be applied.
*Hint: If a provider does not state that its services is 4G, then the provider is most likely providing 3G services only (10X slower than 4G). The official download speed of 3G services is 21.6 Mbps (real speed is 0.6 – 1 Mbps), for 4G devices is 75 – 100 Mbps (again, realiastic speed is 12.3 – 29.9 Mbps).
Every Rentafi hotspot can connect up to 10 devices at once. However, it is advisable to connect at most 5 devices simultaneously, in order to ensure an optimal web navigation experiece – connection speed may slow down if an excesive number of devices are used.
- Fill in the rental form (On Rent-WiFi rental form or on company website)
- After the reservation will be processed Rentafi will send an acknowledgement email within 4 working hours with the details of the payment. If you haven’t received the email, check the Spam folder or contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the payment online at Paypal using the link provided in the email. A confirmation email will be sent.
- The device will be delivered at any hotel in Singapore.
- Before check-out, leave the hotspot device at the hotel desk. If you are staying at more than one hotel, specify the second hotel in the rental form.
- Rentafi is the first company that offers 4G connections in Singapore.
- To connect the device, simply switch it on, connect to the WiFi network with a preset password provided by Rentafi and start navigate. Every WiFi package includes a short User Manual that gives essential information about using the device. For further assistance, you can contact the company support by email of hotline.
- All the devices provided by Rentafi allow a maximum of 10 devices connected at the same time. However, it is advisable to share the connection through 3 – 4 devices.
- The connection of the mobile devices is available only in Singapore. For the best speed, it is recommendable to used it only at land, but the devices may still work in the surrounding water areas (if you are on a yacht, for example).
- VoIP calls over Skype and messages through applications such as Whatsapp can be made from the devices. SMS messages and voice call via cellular networks are unavailable.
Device characteristics and capabilities
- At standby, the battery will last 500 hours. For active connections, the battery will last from 8 to 10 hours in average.
- There is an unlimited amount of data available for any rental plans from Rentafi.
- Delivery can be made to hotel desks or to customer’s indicated location.
- The device can be returned by leaving it at the hotel counter or by indicating to the Rentafi staff the time and location to colect it.
- In case of lost, stolen or damaged device contact the company as soon as possible. An amount of 250 Singapore Dollars will be charged from your credit card if the device can not be recovered. If the router is damaged (but recovered), depending of the amount of damage, the charge can be up to 250 Singapore Dollars.
- The rental charge is calculated on a daily basis. This means that if the device is not returned within 1 calendar days after the end of the rental period, an extra daily charge will be apply.
- In order to cancel the rental and refund the cost, send a notice no later than 3 days before the scheduled rental period. Otherwise, the rental cost will not be refunded.
- To extend the rental period, contact the company at email@example.com.
Visit us on Facebook!
Read client testimonials.
Spain pocket WiFi rental
Although Spain is an ideal country for doing business, perhaps it is not as easy to stay connected to your home company and family with the internet. That is why Allday Internet is the cheapest and most comfortable alternative to have access to the internet with a wireless wifi because you will not pay roaming due to the Spanish 3G network. Allday Internet will send you a mobile device to the place you choose, to the hotel or any place where you stay, to the business venue you will attend or to the business centre, as you prefer.
So, rent a Spain pocket WiFi and get all the benefits of using Internet wherever you are.
Find more options for Spain in our worldwide directory of portable wifi devices.
Mobile WiFi Hotspot in Romania
Are you planning to visit Romania? Want to avoid expensive data roaming charges? Then rent a pocket wifi in Romania at the best prices from Presto WiFi and get the freedom and mobility you need!
Rental prices start from only 4,19 euro/day for a 7 day package and the minimum rental time is 3 days for 18.9 euro.
Would you like to order a pocket WiFi in Romania? Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know when you are coming and where will you stay and we’ll provide you a free quote and all the details you need!
[mantra-button-color url="http://rent-wifi.com/what-we-stand-for/mobile-wifi-hotspot-order-form/" color="#47AFFF"]Get a free quote from Presto WiFi in Romania[/mantra-button-color]
Presto WiFi Pocket Wifi Italy Rental Service
So, you are visiting Rome (Venice,Milan or any other gorgeous city in Italy) and want to keep connected to your friends and family back home? You should definitely consider renting a pocket wifi. We believe in offering freedom and mobility, so If you are looking for a pocket wifi in Italy then you came to the right place!
We have been offering pocket wifi rental services since early 2013 for tourists visiting Italy, especially in cities like Venice, Milano, Florence, Naples or Rome. Although our devices cover even relatively remote areas such as beautiful Positano :)!
You can opt for any standard package for 3, 5 or 7 days with data ranging from 1 to 2 Gb. Of course, we can add extra Gb to your order, just go ahead and ask us.
The pocket wifi device will be delivered on time at your hotel in Rome and you can easily return it after you have used it by simply dropping it at any post box or office. It would be our pleasure to help you with an offer, so please check our prices and contact our friendly customer service!
Here are a few things you could easily do with a mobile WiFi in Italy
Besides emails and browsing the Internet here are a few extra things that a mobile WiFi hotspot can offer you:
- Getting directions: you can use Google maps on your smartphone with your GPS on and get step by step directions to your hotel, a great pizzeria or a famous attraction. No need to buy a map anymore! If travelling by car you can also forget about bringing or renting a GPS (as long as you have a smartphone)!
- Skype & VOIP calls: stay in touch with whoever is important to you without worrying about the costs of international calls. You can use Skype or Nonoh (a great VoIP app with lower fees) and say “Hi!” to your dear ones from Florence, Pisa, Rome, Napoli and other great places!
- Tourist information: there are a couple of smart apps that can recognize a photo that you take (usually based on location so watch out for privacy issues) and offer you detailed information about that painting, statue or building! no need to buy a travel guide anymore!
- Great local places: by using your portable WiFi hotspot you can have unlimited access to TripAdvisor or Google Place to find great places to eat & sleep. We recommend those two for getting good recommendations from the travel community
- Instant translations: you can use Google Translate for texts and speech recognition, make sense of what the ragazzi around you are saying or even boost your Italian knowledge with a smart app as Duolingo
- Make photos & videos and share them: would you like to send pics back home from the Colloseum or Piazza del Campo? Don’t wait to get to your hotel, with our mobile WiFi hotspot you can get 4G speeds (in larger cities) and send all the photos you want. You can even send a video with no worries about your data plan (you get 2 Gb/ week)
Pocket WiFi Rental Italy starting at 4 euro/day!
However, if your country is not on our list please contact us and we’ll have one of our consultants help you.