Telecom Square US
Telecom Square USGet linked anywhere.
Telecom Square is one of the leading telecommunication solutions companies in the world, and it’s mobile internet service has extensive coverage in more than 90 countries and regions throughout the Globe.
The company was founded more than 20 years ago, in Tokyo, Japan, and in time it has became the leading company in Japan concerning short-term connectivity solutions, including phone rentals, temporary internet connectivity and wireless broadband services. Consequently, the company extended it’s services beyond the borders of Japan, and at this moment there are offices located in USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Myanmar and Singapore. There are also 5 additional branches inside Japan (including one at the Narita Airport), thus ensuring an efficient accessibility for the customers.
The company’s mission is to provide travellers around the Globe with a secure intenet wireless service at convenient costs using highest-quality mobile wifi hotspot devices, such as those manufactured by Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint.
What are the rental steps of renting a pocket wifi router from Telecom Square?
1. Order online – you must order your device before 3:00 PM one day before the pick-up date from the airport. Allow and additional day for delivery.
2. Make the payment – TQ accepts several credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or JCB. If you would like the device delivered to you, the charge will beging on the day of the receipt and will end the day that the device is scheduled for return. Additional daily charges will be applied for each day after this date.
3. Pick up the device – at the airport couters (Narita Terminals 1&2, Haneda, Central Japan International, Takamatsu, Fukuoka, Kansai International, New Chitose) or at a hotel reception (you must present your passport and the e-mail order confirmation that you received at the hotel reception in order to be able to pick up the device).
4. Setup the router – just turn on the device and select your network, there is no need to install any software.
5. Return the device – at the service counters or by mail (in which case you must use the shipping label provided in the package).