WiyoFor Malaysian travelers abroad.
Wiyo offers pocket wifi rental plans in more than 40 countries worldwide, including popular destinations such as USA, Canada, Europe (European Union countries, such as the United Kingdom or France), Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, South Africa etc.
- Valuable deal for your money. No more expensive roaming charges, only one flat rate that is up to 64% more cheaper and 10 times more data allowance – in some countries there is even unlimited dat – than regulare mobile operators.
- Highly accesible. Wiyo devices have very high speed and coverage. Depending on the signal power of the network, yuo can use 4G or 3G technology.
- Up to 10 devices are supported by each Wiyo WiFi hotspot, so you can share them with friends, family or colleagues.
- Convenience in pick-up and return of the devices. You can either use the company locations or have the hotspots delivered by cheap, low-cost courier at a location designated by you.
- Book at Rent-WiFi.com or at Wiyo website. Payment can be made by credit card or bank account. You will receive a Booking Summary by email.
- There are two delivery options. First option is by pick-up at Wiyo, before 20:30 one day prior to the departure. You should have the Booking Summary or booking number ready at pick-up to speed up the process. Second option is by courier delivery arranged by Wiyo. The WIFi hotspots can be delivered at any designated address in Hong Kong before 18:00 one day prior to the departure time.
- Turn on the device and login to the SSID account with the passwords given by Wiyo.
- Return the device to Wiyo location no later than 18:00 the next day after your arrival in Hong Kong or by courier – Wiyo will send a courier between 09:00 and 18:00 one day after your return to Hong Kong. To speed up the process all original documents sohuld be presented. If the inspection of the WiFi device revealed no damages, the rental deposit will be refunded by bank transfer, credit card or cheque within no more than 2 days.
- A 3G smartphone is perfectly compatible with a 4G pocket WiFi
- Wiyo is in partnership with the best newtwork operators, with a very high area coverage. Therefore, the WiFi signal should be available in almost every areas of the selected countries. In remote areas or in peak traffic periods it is possible for the signal to become weaker.
- For multi-country trips, it is necessarely to rent a WiFi router for each destination, but a 50% discount will apply for the lower-priced destination.
- The wifi hotspots can be delivered by couier in Macau with a surcharge.
- There are 2 locations in Hong Kong – TST and Admirality – for customers to pick-up the device themselves. It is recommandable to pick-up the device in person, as traffic in Hong Kong can be problematic. Also, most of the couriers – Wiyo is outsourcing this service – do not make phone calls before arriving at customer designated location.
- The Accounts Department will refund the deposit within 2 working days after the device is returned in good condition.