St. Vincent and the Grenadines
XCom GlobalStay Connected. Globally.
XCom Global is a telecommunication company that provides a wide range of services, including pocket wifi rentals. This service is suitable for both business and leisure travellers who want to stay connected while abroad, without having to worry about high costs. Traveling from one country to another can be expensive if you want to use the Internet provided by roaming data plans; you should know that each country has its own requirements and pricing when it comes to roaming charges. XCom Global strategy is to come up with a solution available worldwide, offering 3G and 4G rental plans at a low-cost access. We assure you that it is a secure way to access a high-speed Internet connection and that our user-friendly devices are designed for you. All that is available for a reasonable price. Check it out our offers to see how you can save time and money!
Rent – Connect – Return
Renting a pocket wifi is as easy as it gets. Either hit the “Get a Quote!” button above or go to our website address below and fill up the order form. You will need to select the departure and the return date, the travel destination, the Operating System your devices have shipping or handling details, and some personal details like name and email address. After placing the order, you will receive an email with the confirmation and with some tracking information. You will receive the pocket wifi one day before departure day.
Connecting and using the device is beyond easy. When you arrive at the destination, just power on the mobile hotspot and connect your gadgets (laptop, phone, tablet etc.) to your wireless network. Even if the network will not be secured at your first connection, we recommend you to secure it with a password as soon as possible. Later, your gadgets will connect automatically to the network, so you only need to establish the connection once.
To return the pocket wifi, you need to send it back in a prepaid envelope the day after your return. Remember that you need to return the portable device within a business day.
Telecom Square USGet linked anywhere.
Telecom Square is one of the leading telecommunication solutions companies in the world, and it’s mobile internet service has extensive coverage in more than 90 countries and regions throughout the Globe.
The company was founded more than 20 years ago, in Tokyo, Japan, and in time it has became the leading company in Japan concerning short-term connectivity solutions, including phone rentals, temporary internet connectivity and wireless broadband services. Consequently, the company extended it’s services beyond the borders of Japan, and at this moment there are offices located in USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Myanmar and Singapore. There are also 5 additional branches inside Japan (including one at the Narita Airport), thus ensuring an efficient accessibility for the customers.
The company’s mission is to provide travellers around the Globe with a secure intenet wireless service at convenient costs using highest-quality mobile wifi hotspot devices, such as those manufactured by Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint.
What are the rental steps of renting a pocket wifi router from Telecom Square?
1. Order online – you must order your device before 3:00 PM one day before the pick-up date from the airport. Allow and additional day for delivery.
2. Make the payment – TQ accepts several credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or JCB. If you would like the device delivered to you, the charge will beging on the day of the receipt and will end the day that the device is scheduled for return. Additional daily charges will be applied for each day after this date.
3. Pick up the device – at the airport couters (Narita Terminals 1&2, Haneda, Central Japan International, Takamatsu, Fukuoka, Kansai International, New Chitose) or at a hotel reception (you must present your passport and the e-mail order confirmation that you received at the hotel reception in order to be able to pick up the device).
4. Setup the router – just turn on the device and select your network, there is no need to install any software.
5. Return the device – at the service counters or by mail (in which case you must use the shipping label provided in the package).