Enjoy the Convenience of a Pocket WiFi Hotspot
In the current age and era, most of the mobile devices are being designed with hotspot capability. Despite that, many still wonder whether a portable wifi hotspot device is of use to them. While you can use your cellphone as a wi-fi hotspot, using a portable wifi router still has an array of benefits.
Most of the shopping centers, coffee shops, malls, restaurants and many more locations have public wi-fi access areas. While they are highly convenient, they also come at a great risk to your privacy. This is because such networks are often unsecured. This is a perfect environment for hackers to do what they know best: steal personal information. When you use one of the portable wifi hotspot devices, you are able to protect yourself against the risks of entering personal information over a free network.
How do you feel about having the freedom to make a call, send a text, drop an email or make a post on your favourite social network without worrying about costs? At the end of 2009 we decided that every single traveller should enjoy being connected without paying ridiculous international roaming costs.
In the last few years, the Internet changed the way people live and travel. We believe that sharing your experiences with family, friends and colleagues is the best part. Remain completely mobile and connected, post your ideas on Twitter, share photos on Facebook, and send emails on the go.
- Global 4G LTE Wifi Hotspot Rental in Vancouver
- Pocketwifi.ca covers over 100 countries.
- You are connected to the internet once you turn on the WiFi device！
- 100+ Countries Flat Rate
- 4G LTE Unlimited Date
- Pick up your WiFiCube at the Vancouver International Airport or by courier services just before your flight and have it work as soon as you land.
- Enjoy unlimited 3G/4G data with selected countries with no roaming fees or data overage charges.
- Stay connected for as low as 2.00 CAD per day when travelling with a group of 5 or more.
- Save the trouble and do not have to worry about SIM-Locked phones/devices or network incompatibilities.