Enjoy the Convenience of a Pocket WiFi Hotspot
In the current age and era, most of the mobile devices are being designed with hotspot capability. Despite that, many still wonder whether a portable wifi hotspot device is of use to them. While you can use your cellphone as a wi-fi hotspot, using a portable wifi router still has an array of benefits.
Most of the shopping centers, coffee shops, malls, restaurants and many more locations have public wi-fi access areas. While they are highly convenient, they also come at a great risk to your privacy. This is because such networks are often unsecured. This is a perfect environment for hackers to do what they know best: steal personal information. When you use one of the portable wifi hotspot devices, you are able to protect yourself against the risks of entering personal information over a free network.
How do you feel about having the freedom to make a call, send a text, drop an email or make a post on your favourite social network without worrying about costs? At the end of 2009 we decided that every single traveller should enjoy being connected without paying ridiculous international roaming costs.
In the last few years, the Internet changed the way people live and travel. We believe that sharing your experiences with family, friends and colleagues is the best part. Remain completely mobile and connected, post your ideas on Twitter, share photos on Facebook, and send emails on the go.
- Pick up your WiFiCube at the Vancouver International Airport or by courier services just before your flight and have it work as soon as you land.
- Enjoy unlimited 3G/4G data with selected countries with no roaming fees or data overage charges.
- Stay connected for as low as 2.00 CAD per day when travelling with a group of 5 or more.
- Save the trouble and do not have to worry about SIM-Locked phones/devices or network incompatibilities.
WiZiFi – Easy WiFi in your pocket!
WiZiFi offers 4G connections with up to 150Mbps download speed and up to 50Mbps upload speed all over Greece, starting from only €3.8/ day (when you rent for more than 30 days), no other hidden fees.
You also have the possibility to rent only a sim card, which is a cheeper way to stay connected.
For your convenience, you may include on your order same extra options like Insurance, car charger or a power bank to charge the device when you’re outside.
If you are traveling with a group, you may request a personalised offer. You will received discounts, free shipping and a dedicated customer care service. This offer is perfect for group travelers and business men.
The WiZiFi Package
– a pocket wifi which is ready to be used (fully charged, with the pre-installed Sim card, and with a user manual)
– a classic charger with a USB cable
– a voucher for returning the package
Canceling and modifying the rental period
You may cancel your reservation with at least 3 working days in advance. Expect to pay a cancelation fee equal to 4% on your reservation, plus €5. There is no way to cancel your registration after this period. If you need to extend your rental period, you may do this by contacting the Customer Care department.
MIOWIFI operates with virtual SIM-Free technology that allows emulating local SIM instead of using the roaming network, which allows access to local rates and high-speed and stable connections as if you had a local SIM from each country.
– No configuration needed – It’s simple to use.
– Unlimited internet per day
– Small and light – size of an iphone 5.
– Integrated display – with country indication, signal level and battery and connected devices.
– 100% secure, encrypted connection – Connection with password.
– Super competitive price – Price similar to a local SIM. Same Price worldwide.
– Connection shared – WiFi connection of up to 5 devices simultaneously.
– Same router for +150 countries – you keep num Whatsapp or Voip calls.
– 4G LTE speed – Up to 150Mbps down and 50Mbps upload speed.
– 12hours of Continuous use – 5000mAh battery.
– USB charging – Charges with any wall, car, laptop or laptop USB charger.
– SIMFree – Does not use roaming. Emulate local SIMs. Virtual SIM technology.
You have 2 models:
Rent: USD 8 per day unlimited internet. (Router + service) + Delivery. (This service is only available to deliver in Europe, Argentina and Mexico.)
Buy: USD 200 router + top up USD 7 x unlimited Internet day. (We can deliver World wide)
Wifivox is the top Mobile WiFi Hotspot Rental Service in Spain. We offer high speed and UNLIMITED Internet access everywhere you go in Spain.
Unlike all the other MIFI devices, our Wifivox device has a long-lasting battery that will work up to 10 hours. No more dead batteries! Go out and enjoy the city all day long without worrying about charging the unit!
At Wifivox our main goal is to provide an excellent customer support. We will be very happy to help you and solve all your questions. That is why we think that Wifivox is your first choice for a mobile WiFi hotspot rental service in Spain.
Travel Wifi offers the rental of mobile hotspots with unlimited data, at 4G speed for you trip to France. No more data roaming charges if you need internet in France, Europe and all over the Globe! You can share the connection with up to 11 people at the same time. We are located in Paris. You can receive the device at your hotel or any place in France or just self pick-up in our office. Hope to see you soon!
Rent a pocket WiFi in France and forget about data roaming charges! At home, Internet on your mobile is free or part of your contract. Abroad, you get charged for each email or web page you look at. These charges are so high that you might get a BILL SHOCK.
At Travel WiFi we believe that, while in France, you should be able to use the Internet AS IF YOU WERE AT HOME. We offer local rates for renting a pocket WiFi in France between 7 and 250 times lower than your home mobile provider. With our pocket WiFi in France you can explore Paris by using Google Maps and instantly share photos on Instagram thanks to our 4G service. You can stream Youtube videos or have skype calls with friends back home – anything is possible with our awesome mobile wifi hotspot devices!
XCom GlobalStay Connected. Globally.
XCom Global is a telecommunication company that provides a wide range of services, including pocket wifi rentals. This service is suitable for both business and leisure travellers who want to stay connected while abroad, without having to worry about high costs. Traveling from one country to another can be expensive if you want to use the Internet provided by roaming data plans; you should know that each country has its own requirements and pricing when it comes to roaming charges. XCom Global strategy is to come up with a solution available worldwide, offering 3G and 4G rental plans at a low-cost access. We assure you that it is a secure way to access a high-speed Internet connection and that our user-friendly devices are designed for you. All that is available for a reasonable price. Check it out our offers to see how you can save time and money!
Rent – Connect – Return
Renting a pocket wifi is as easy as it gets. Either hit the “Get a Quote!” button above or go to our website address below and fill up the order form. You will need to select the departure and the return date, the travel destination, the Operating System your devices have shipping or handling details, and some personal details like name and email address. After placing the order, you will receive an email with the confirmation and with some tracking information. You will receive the pocket wifi one day before departure day.
Connecting and using the device is beyond easy. When you arrive at the destination, just power on the mobile hotspot and connect your gadgets (laptop, phone, tablet etc.) to your wireless network. Even if the network will not be secured at your first connection, we recommend you to secure it with a password as soon as possible. Later, your gadgets will connect automatically to the network, so you only need to establish the connection once.
To return the pocket wifi, you need to send it back in a prepaid envelope the day after your return. Remember that you need to return the portable device within a business day.
Telecom Square USGet linked anywhere.
Telecom Square is one of the leading telecommunication solutions companies in the world, and it’s mobile internet service has extensive coverage in more than 90 countries and regions throughout the Globe.
The company was founded more than 20 years ago, in Tokyo, Japan, and in time it has became the leading company in Japan concerning short-term connectivity solutions, including phone rentals, temporary internet connectivity and wireless broadband services. Consequently, the company extended it’s services beyond the borders of Japan, and at this moment there are offices located in USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Myanmar and Singapore. There are also 5 additional branches inside Japan (including one at the Narita Airport), thus ensuring an efficient accessibility for the customers.
The company’s mission is to provide travellers around the Globe with a secure intenet wireless service at convenient costs using highest-quality mobile wifi hotspot devices, such as those manufactured by Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint.
What are the rental steps of renting a pocket wifi router from Telecom Square?
1. Order online – you must order your device before 3:00 PM one day before the pick-up date from the airport. Allow and additional day for delivery.
2. Make the payment – TQ accepts several credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or JCB. If you would like the device delivered to you, the charge will beging on the day of the receipt and will end the day that the device is scheduled for return. Additional daily charges will be applied for each day after this date.
3. Pick up the device – at the airport couters (Narita Terminals 1&2, Haneda, Central Japan International, Takamatsu, Fukuoka, Kansai International, New Chitose) or at a hotel reception (you must present your passport and the e-mail order confirmation that you received at the hotel reception in order to be able to pick up the device).
4. Setup the router – just turn on the device and select your network, there is no need to install any software.
5. Return the device – at the service counters or by mail (in which case you must use the shipping label provided in the package).